- 2 canned pear halves
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes (optional, for a chilled smoothie)
- Drain the pear halves from the can and slice them into smaller pieces.
- In a blender, combine the pear slices, almond milk, ripe banana, grated ginger, honey or maple syrup (if desired), and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until all the ingredients are well combined and the smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- If you prefer a chilled smoothie, add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately.
- Optionally, you can garnish with a sprinkle of grated ginger or a pear slice on top for an extra touch.
Note: Feel free to adjust the sweetness and consistency of the smoothie according to your taste preferences. You can also experiment by adding a squeeze of fresh lime juice or a handful of spinach for added freshness and nutrients. Enjoy the invigorating blend of sweet pears and zesty ginger in this delicious smoothie!