Wok Fire Noodles with Pahari Roots’ Ghost Sichuan Chilli Oil:
- Noodles (such as egg noodles, rice noodles, or wheat noodles) – 8 ounces
- Mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, and snap peas) – 2 cups
- Garlic cloves, minced – 3
- Ginger, grated – 1 tablespoon
- Pahari Roots Ghost Sichuan Chilli Oil – 2 tablespoons (adjust to taste)
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste)
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Green onions, chopped – for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions until they are al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and grated ginger to the skillet. Stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until they are crisp-tender.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the cooked noodles to the other side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Pahari Roots Ghost Sichuan Chilli Oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper. Pour the sauce over the noodles and vegetables.
- Toss everything together using tongs or chopsticks until the noodles and vegetables are evenly coated with the sauce. Stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat everything through.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve the Vegetarian Fried Noodles hot as a delicious and spicy main dish.
Enjoy the fiery and aromatic flavours of Vegetarian Fried Noodles made with the unique touch of Pahari Roots Ghost Sichuan Chilli Oil!